Sunday 10 June 2007

Thank you!



www.flickr.com






To everyone who came along. We lost count (and were probably also seeing double on account of the Pimms and champagne). The weather was with us, a brass band played an Abba Medley in the bandstand not far away (especially for Rhino) and we think a good time was had by all.

If you write up the picnic on your blog, please insert the link in the comments box below so we can see what you said.

And if you have photos you'd like to share, we've set up a public flickr group here.

As a general rule it is probably best not to name tag any photos as it's hard to keep track of those of us who prefer to remain anonymous...

We'll be in touch by email when we get our act together and organise another picnic...

petite-meg-frog-rhino

15 comments:

negrito said...

hey that's done : Gritian report there :
http://www.a12g.com/blog/?p=652

again thanks a lot for everything
KN

Anonymous said...

My report is here:
Picnic Haze

How I managed to avoid a world-class hangover is beyond me. A good time was definitely had by all... merci mille fois!
Lisa

Pierre said...

Thank you!

That was a real pleasure to meet so many interesting English speaking people in Paris! And since I didn't really know everybody's blog, I could put a face on the blog before to read it, which is finally a great thing ;)

I'll be there for sure in the next pique-nique/bbq/dinner...!

amy said...

Second try:

a very brief remark here.

Katia said...

How could Kyliemac and I NOT talk about it on the podcast? :) http://katiaandkyliemac.blogspot.com/2007/06/k-episode-52-one-where-they-picnic-with.html

Thanks again guys - it was a blast.

Dumdad said...

Here is my report:

http://wwwtheothersideofparis.blogspot.com/

Emmanuelle said...

Here is my little report! Thanks again for a good time!

Em

Link: here

Halley Griffin said...

Here's a little shout-out.

I hope there's another gathering soon!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nice time i had with you at the ButtesChaumont picnic

I talk about it in my new blog :
http://chaumont-guy.blogspot.com/

Mickael said...

Some embarrassing picnic moments are to be found on my blog.

JChevais said...

I do hope you all will do another one. Couldn't get into Paris this time but am anticipating the next one with bated breath (of course)...

rhino75 said...

And I couldn't resist posting some pics - many thanks to everyone for coming and making it such a great day - and a particularly big shout-out to the band (where did you find them?)

Le Meg said...

Dissemination accomplished.

Thanks to everyone for coming! And Frog, that video is insane.

The Late Bloomer said...

No, thank YOU! Had a great time. And I think FWaB has some blackmail material for future reference...

The Late Bloomer said...

I finally got off my lazy butt and blogged for a change, and wrote a wee bit about the picnic here:

http://alwaysace-thelatebloomer.blogspot.com/2007/06/only-ten-i-could-go-on-forever.html

Merci encore !